Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 dlridings
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 17 09:41:16 2006

Thanks for bringing that one up again, Don.
I somehow didn't see it, and now I'm very happy I did: it is a great
shot and you described the feelings it evokes perfectly.

Daniel, thanks for showing,

Op 17-sep-06, om 18:37 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven:

> Daniel,
> Even without the title your image makes me think of encroaching
> darkness and
> cold.  The heavy vignetting, your daugthter wearing a sweatshirt/
> sweater and
> the bright blonde hair surrounded by darkness.  Really loud voice
> from a
> quiet image.
> For a strange reason this image brings back images of my uncle's
> house in
> rural Nebraska, we would gather in the winter around his wood fired
> kitchen
> stove which was also the only source of heat in the house.  Good
> memories to
> recall.
> Don
> On 9/17/06, Daniel Ridings <> wrote:
>> (with a Rolleicord)
>> I have more, but I haven't even had time to fill my shoebox. More
>> later on this week.
>> Leica Users Group.
>> See for more information

Message from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 37 dlridings)