Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 dlridings
From: don.dory at (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 17 09:37:39 2006

Even without the title your image makes me think of encroaching darkness and
cold.  The heavy vignetting, your daugthter wearing a sweatshirt/sweater and
the bright blonde hair surrounded by darkness.  Really loud voice from a
quiet image.

For a strange reason this image brings back images of my uncle's house in
rural Nebraska, we would gather in the winter around his wood fired kitchen
stove which was also the only source of heat in the house.  Good memories to

On 9/17/06, Daniel Ridings <> wrote:
> (with a Rolleicord)
> I have more, but I haven't even had time to fill my shoebox. More
> later on this week.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 37 dlridings)