Subject: [Leica] OT (definitely) price advice
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Sep 16 03:38:46 2006

Probably only you will get this little anecdote, Nathan.

I was discussing this and my daughter came in to the kitchen. I
explained I was considering a Hasselblad.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What's that," she said. "Tea?" as she reached for her Pentax istD.

Hassel = Hazel as in hazelnuts
blad = leaf (as in tea leaf)

Maybe I should tell the store: hey, look. You haven't got a chance
selling that beast. Most people don't even know what it is.

:-)

Daniel