Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar M 16-18-21 mm F4 ASPH lens
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 20:40:37 2006

The Leica web site has all the info on it also.  Considering the cost of the
Zeiss single/double lens finders compared to the tri finder from Leica,
can't be that bad.  And then it is the only finder you would need.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------