Subject: [Leica] Why I need a M8?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Sep 15 15:11:02 2006

Ah well, since time isn't exactly on your side then you have to factor
in the time it takes to process your film and scan it in, compared to
the time it takes to plug the card into a reader and copy it to your
computer. Once they're in the computer the times are, of course, very
much the same.

Scanning in film a roll at a time takes a considerable time.

Of couse if you're working in just the darkroom then you have other
comparisons.

So what's your time worth as you keep ahead of the Grim Reaper! <wink>

Adam