Subject: [Leica] How to shoot a kitchen interior?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Sep 16 19:54:19 2006

I want to photograph, well, our newly remodeled kitchen. But I have a
problem: the shiney granite counter tops reflect the ceiling lights
(canned warm flourescents) which makes them hard to photograph.

How should I go about shooting the kitchen to reveal the beautiful
granite and cabinets while still having the kitchen look natural. I
have a good assortment of either strobes or hot lights to illuminate
as needed.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Adam

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] How to shoot a kitchen interior?)