Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital equivalent of 135
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Sep 15 11:11:33 2006

I suspect (and hope) that current higher end sensors in the 10-14
range will be the "level" for journalism for the reasons you
mentioned - just handling large files - However, I'd like to see them
work on bringing those megapixels to the higher bit depth and
increased tonal ranges that higher bit depths bring.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re: Digital equivalent of 135)