Subject: [Leica] One for Jon Stanton
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 14 22:09:54 2006

Oh boy! I saw him at the Vanguard where he hosted
a sort of "open mike night." Musicians would line up
to sit in and play a few bars with him, then another
and another and so on.

That gig is where I first heard Ingrid Jensen play, who
I saw again in the past year or so here in DC. I actually
took quite a few photos and learned something about
low light clubs and digital noise :-)

Lovely picture. I hope he's still blowing his horn.

Scott