Subject: [Leica] One for Jon Stanton
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Thu Sep 14 19:46:46 2006

Jon -

Thought you might appreciate this one.

So it seems that on the plane to LA I saw the familiar face of Clark
Terry.  Clark is one of my favorite traditional jazz improvisors on
trumpet, and it seems we have a few colleagues in common.  So we hung
out on the plane for quite a while and had a damn good time.  Here's
Clark (lit by the handy sidelight of the plane window).  He's 85 and
getting pretty blind but none of that seems to be holding him down
much at the moment.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/snapwell/hawaii/clark+terry+at
+85.jpg.html

Bob Palmieri