Subject: [Leica] Everyone loves peeling paint
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 14 15:47:30 2006

That is a lovely photo. I also really like Muse5.  She's like a glowing
figure floating in front of the background. With the upturned eyes, and
the childlike boredom of sitting in front of the camera, I have to admit,
it makes me think of Arbus a little.

And I too am  a peeling paint lover. Lines, texture, tones - it's
reality as a "ready made" or "found art" abstract. It's a really unique
photo opportunity, but a challenging one. (I've been shy about putting
up any of my own for critique).

So, anyway, count me in on "Peeling paint" too :-)  Very nice.

Scott