Subject: [Leica] Images from the passing of a summer garden
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 12 19:17:51 2006

Adam, that ain't shooting from the shadow side. ;-)
And you used studio lighting!
You're going to be in trouble when Ted logs in.
Terrific shots by the way, with very high technical quality.
The modelling from your light positioning, including the reflector works
really well and of course you have the glass to make it
beautiful.

Cheers
Hoppy