Subject: [Leica] the one lug carry
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Sep 10 06:15:20 2006

Luigi carries a braided strap now:
http://www.leicatime.com/000-STRAPS-page.htm. As always, his stuff is the
"finest made". Not an Italian used to the understatement.

Eric Korenman <faneuil@gmail.com> wrote:  tried one once - for me, the
camera swings around on the hook too much.
attaching both strap clips to the lug keeps it stready.

Thought I saw nice leather braided straps somewhere once. Anyone know who
offers nice (ie, probably over the top $) straps?

Eric