Subject: [Leica] PAW 33 - Handle
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Sep 8 19:47:56 2006

Peter,
My sense is that you should have moved closer.  I understand the draw of the
wood texture but you could have made the handle possibly as much as a third
of the image while keeping the wood texture.

However, if it turned out as you saw the image in your head then blow that
sucker up and hang it on your wall.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com