Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 8 19:16:24 2006

Hoppy,

Thanks for looking and comments.  The lens is the 18 - 200 3.5~5.6 kit zoom.
 Not a bad optic for the money.  I did not manipulation as I did not have
the software in the computer I uploaded it from.  Also the camera does
pretty good for color bqalance right out of the camera.  Thanks again for
looking and commenting.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------