Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 8 18:59:23 2006

I've had one really weird thing happening, Brian....I'll bookmark a place in
the gallery, and the first time I use the bookmark, it works...but the next
time I use it it inserts a number in the string, and it doesn't work...for
instance..... http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/BDColen/

Morphs into

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen_001/BDColen/
Any thoughts?