Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Sep 8 19:04:12 2006

This means that you created a new login on the gallery instead of using your
old one, and that you provided the login code "bdcolen" to both of them.
That means that there are two parallel universes out there. In order to
allow both of them to co-exist, the system had to stick the suffix _001 on
your second login registration.

Please check to make sure it's still doing this. Every night after supper
I've been cruising the LUG Gallery looking for this problem and other
problems, and fixing what I find. I'm pretty sure I fixed yours yesterday or
the day before.