Subject: [Leica] OT Hoppy test post
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 7 16:04:32 2006

I've heard that. Those juniper berries are positively medicinal.
The lime is also effective mixed with fermented blue agave juice.
My Margaritas are rivalled only by my Magnificent Martinis.
Hey that's more M things I like. Almost not OT.
You bring the crawfish

Cheers
Hoppy
Wastin' away again down under