Subject: [Leica] OT Hoppy test post
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 7 15:45:30 2006

In a message dated 9/7/2006 4:54:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hoppyman@bigpond.net.au writes:

but I find that repellent externally and beer internally minimises  that
problem.
-----------

I hear there's still a threat of malaria about.  You should be  taking a
dose
of quinine water against that.  Of course, it tastes pretty  bad, so in
Louisiana we use sparkling quinine water, A little gin to  take the edge off
the
bitter.  A slice of lime helps against the taste  too.

One cannot be too careful.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com