Subject: [Leica] Catching Up
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 7 11:58:07 2006

Hi Dick,

I liked this one the most. As if the man is walking on the railings.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAPE_COD/
R0010893_web.jpg.html

Wandering through your picks gallery, two more I liked alot:

a beautiful graphic wide shot
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/BOSTON/
2_06A_0133_web.jpg.html

a great self portrait with smart use of the shadow
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/BOSTON/
94080027_web.jpg.html

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 7-sep-06, om 18:30 heeft Richard S. Taylor het volgende geschreven: