Subject: [Leica] Not so sure about this one...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 5 20:23:23 2006

Philippe gives you the technique, maybe three different layers with
different levels of gaussian blur with a mask on the calf and roper to keep
them sharp.  However, I think that there is too much compression from the
lens.  There is not enough seperation between the calf and the rider to tell
the story to someone unfamiliar with what is going on.  My 0.02 is that with
a more oblique angle the image would be stronger even with a medium sharp
background.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com