Subject: [Leica] PAW 31 - Crowd
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 4 18:09:31 2006

Peter,
Yes, it does work.  I would echo the thoughts on cutting off the gent on the
lower right but not a serious flaw.  There is enough detail that the gradual
loss of focus doesn't bother me a whit.  Definately would work as a series
so keep turning around and looking at what is behind you.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com