Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on your pocket?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Sep 4 15:56:38 2006

Yashica GX - superb 40/1.7 lens, excellent AE metering, could be a bit
smaller though - but then again I usually wear jackets with  big pockets
:-)
Used to carry a Rollei 35S around most of the time, until all my PX625s
ran out. On a lanyard around my neck and popped into my inside jacket
pocket or shirt pocket.
Douglas