Subject: [Leica] my impressions of Paris...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 3 15:33:20 2006

Of course Steve, no problem, just tell me what you are looking for, the
size... I don't know if Barcelona Football Club has a commercial Website, (I
confess you I'm not a football supporter), I will look for it, please don't
hesitate to ask me anything...., and it would be pleasure shoot together
with you (my daughter will be happy, she says me always she loves your
pictures).

Cheers
Luis