Subject: [Leica] my impressions of Paris...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Sep 3 15:15:50 2006

On Sep 3, 2006, at 3:08 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I like very much your impressions of Paris, your eyes are looking and
> catching things very similar to the style I love too in Paris, and
> every day
> becomes more difficult, for this reason after years and years I was
> very
> frequently going to Paris, now I go very few times, for me
> everything is to
> changed..., I can't find the English words to say " Qui est mort?
> La po?sie
> ou les po?tes?
>
> You are still a "poete"!

very well put Luis, and a very generous compliment....thank you. I
see that poetry and lyricism in your images as well...

someday we will meet and shoot togther...

btw... I have become enamored of the true football and I hear that
you have a pretty good team there in Barcelona..  :-)

I wonder if I can send you money for an authentic Barcelona team
shirt ?? no rush at all....   If this is a bad idea/or an imposition
just please tell me so...

thank you...

Steve