Subject: [Leica] my impressions of Paris...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 3 05:35:07 2006

Paris is one ofe those mythic world cities and you captured the
atmosphere of it very wel, esp. in the 2nd series.
I liked 'ups' and 'two praying' in the first set most, and about
everything of the 2nd set (with prefs 'l'homme parpaluie', img. 6,
img. 11, img. 15 (but then in color ;-), img. 16 and ofcourse 20)

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 3-sep-06, om 02:25 heeft Steve Barbour het volgende geschreven: