Subject: [Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Sep 2 20:26:38 2006

Don't use Nikon, but if I recall correctly, it's more for their "3D" matrix
thing where it uses the distance/aperture/phase of moon to come out with
the "perfect" fill flash etc.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?)