Subject: [Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 2 19:06:09 2006

In a message dated 9/2/06 5:35:59 AM, don.dory@gmail.com writes:

<< That and I have so many odd lenses that don't fit on any

digital anything. >>

Isn't that the truth!  I have a number of old, manual-focus, Nikon lenses
that I like a lot, and considered it a major betrayal of their customer base
by
Nikon that AI-S lenses I could use in every mode on my old FA, and in
aperture-preferred AE on my N70, could be mounted but could not meter, even
in
match-needle manual mode, on anything less than the multi-thousand dollar
super-pro
digital bodies.  The D200, of course, finally remedies that, but even the
price
of the D200 is not a sum I spend lightly.

Bart

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?)