Subject: [Leica] Some other uploads from Barcelona
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Sep 2 19:26:05 2006

Hey Alastair,
Nice to see you back on this list.
I'm wishing you the best of luck in wrapping up the
FOM2 book. As a newcomer I totally missed out on that,
but, having gone through the website, that's one
project I would really wish to have been in on. A
terrific project, and one you and all the folks
involved should be very proud of - going through that
work taught me a lot about the chops of the LUG
shooters.
Best,
Arche

http://stmaarten.globat.com/%7eafirkin.com/NewSite/Spain/Spain.html