Subject: [Leica] Some other uploads from Barcelona
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Sep 2 18:58:27 2006

This seems an appropriate mail to clamber back into the fray: As my
friends here will know, I've been "off" for longer that I would have
liked, but life holds all sorts of demands. In any case, the last LUG
event I attended was the time I spent in Barcelona with Luis -- a
delight I would recommend to any of you. You will see in this latest
selection the style and humour of his photography and it was a great
pleasure to see him in "action". These are fine examples.

Although work is still limiting my activities, I am hoping to resume
a more normal life by the end of the year and resume my
"responsibilities" to photography and the LUG ;-) One of those is to
work up the final set up for our book from FOM2. I have a few of you
chasing me about its progress and I am very sorry that I have been so
unable to do anything constructive BUT, it is perhaps just as well
the project finished when it did, as I could never have coped with it
this year.

So its good to be back, here are some images from our time in
Barcelona: mostly Helen's work and shot with the O****** E500 ;-)

http://stmaarten.globat.com/%7eafirkin.com/NewSite/Spain/Spain.html

Cheers and here's luck