Subject: [Leica] OT: the horror
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Sep 2 15:47:34 2006

In the legal profession, such a profession as it
might be, we are stridently told never to dispose
of hard drives as these may contain privileged
information.  We are either to store them forever
or to stroke them repeatedly with a special tool
called a "BFH" -- a BIG F**IN' HAMMER -- and then
toss the remnants into that large gulch behind
the office building.  The NSA can provide you
with a program which WILL erase all data on a
hard drive, but, if you don't have the proper
security clearance AND the need to know, I'd have
to kill you if I told you about it.  Oh.  I
already told you about.  Sorry about that ....
Guido and Max will be buy later this evening to
close this security lapse.  Please make sure your
will is updated and your Executor is informed of these impending events.

<he grins>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!