Subject: [Leica] OT: the horror
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Sep 2 13:42:22 2006

The rumor or truth from the IT world is that MS was asked to make Windows
act this way, just in case it was needed for some law
enforcement need.

Anyway, learn your lesson for others... Computers are no place to hide info
you do not want found.

BTW, What do you do with your old Hard Disks?  I have every one back to my
ST225 in my closet, awaiting proper  disposal... if only
I could figure that one out......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Morale: if you have something to hide, do not hide it on your computer.

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] OT: the horror)
Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] OT: the horror)