Subject: [Leica] OT - Simple Question
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Sep 2 06:59:01 2006

No unless the waivers for the event specifically say so. That said
you have the usual private and press uses open to you. So you can
take my picture and display it with no problems. Hell you can even
sell others display copies (i.e. art) -- good luck mind you as I have
one ugly mug. But, without prior permission, you can't sell my image
to MacD to promote burger sales (i.e. commerce) or, heaven help me,
make it look like I was having an affair with Olivia de Havilland
(slanderous and not ruddy likely my wife informs me).

John Collier