Subject: [Leica] Two new uploads and a nifty new accessory
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Fri Sep 1 22:56:54 2006

This morning I used a new flash accessory for the first time and am very
happy with the results.   It's a Lumiquest Mini Softbox; a simple vinyl
light diffuser that attaches with Velcro to my Metz 45 CL-1.  Although I
normally use the hard plastic Metz diffuser when shooting at close
range, this Lumiquest device works far better.

In these two photos I employed fill flash one stop under the ambient
light exposure of 1/30 at f5.6.  I was about a foot away from my little
subjects, who were totally undisturbed by the soft light:

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/crgrbrts/FishTown/Woods-School/SS_1_web.jpg.html

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/crgrbrts/FishTown/Woods-School/SS_2_web.jpg.html

All the best,

Craig