Subject: [Leica] Katrina relief pin-up calendar--Bro Nagin
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 30 15:08:48 2006

The people who survived Camille on the Mississippi coast went back to places
that were "safe" in Camille. They too found that the buildings were nowhere
to be seen. Amazingly, the beach in Waveland and Pass Christian is still
there. I think the surge came so fast, there was little time to erode the
beach...the beach ended up being half a mile inland during the storm.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/