Subject: [Leica] Thanks Brian!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 27 23:29:00 2006

Brian, your dedication to this crazy bunch of shooters (I'll leave it
to you to determine what is being shot and by whom) never ceases to
amaze me. I am grateful for your generosity of time and hardware and
bandwidth and . . . well . . . all the things that make the LUG
uniquely (in my experience) successful.

So now you've taken on this contest thing and wow - it was non-trivial
and yet you're making it work!

I honor your craft and all the time and all the money you've poured into
this.

So thank you very much from someone who has gained a LOT from this
community even though I've only met a very few of y'all.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Thanks Brian!)