Subject: [Leica] Re:Photos of M8 now D2x
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Aug 27 19:04:59 2006

Ted Grant wrote:

> My suggestion for the dog and pups is, get a couple of hot damn terrific
> fast auto-focusing Canon lenses when you want to shoot the dogs in action
> and you'll be laughing all the way to the successful bank!  :-)
>
> And leave the Leica glass for rock and fern non moving non-breathing
> subjects!  ;-)

Once again you are right on the money!!  Even when the little guys stand
still it is just for an instant, and I'm way past the point of keeping
up with them.

http://www.bobbaron.com/Johnny082606.html

Canon 1DMk2 with 70-200 2.8L Autofocus and Image Stabilization. I may be
getting old and lazy and slow, but this auto everything gear sure helps
level the playing field.

;-)

--Bob

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re:Photos of M8 now D2x)