Subject: [Leica] Re:Photos of M8 now D2x
From: kennybod at (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Aug 27 19:24:53 2006

On Aug 27, 2006, at 10:05 PM, Robert D. Baron wrote:

>  I may be getting old and lazy and slow, but this auto everything
> gear sure helps level the playing field.
> ;-)
> --Bob

Hear, hear!  I just got home from an evening with friends at a
farewell dinner party for one couple, leaving for England in several
weeks.  I had my Hasselblad, 80/2.8, and my 30D, with 28-135 IS
lens.  Given the lighting, the 30D worked great.  (My M7 would have
worked almost as well, but I didn't have it with me.)

I ended up getting a fair number of very decent shots, ISO 400 and
800, that will please everybody, something that would have been more
difficult without the zoom and autofocus, etc.

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):

Current Medium Format Photos: