Subject: [Leica] new M mount 35mm wide angle camera
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 27 05:59:29 2006

Scott, you can go off camera with the SF20 or SF24 with the little ttl lead
from Contax or the Nikon Sc17. All the same functionality. Still I guess
that doesn't assist in the duo shoe quest, since each lead takes up the
hotshoe anyway. Gandy lists some neat multi-shoe setups for the Voigtlander
badged stuff, too.
Like you I think it is cleaver packaging by Zeiss, and very good to see them
continuing to expand in the M area
Cheers
Hoppy.