Subject: [Leica] Re-announcing the LUG monthly photography contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Aug 26 18:51:42 2006

> what is the position on posting images which have been posted on the LUG
> with/without equipmemt film identification?

There's no point in having a rule if it's too complex and bothersome to
enforce it.
If you post a picture on the LUG and then a day later enter it in the
contest, everybody will know it's your picture unless the judges are chosen
from non-members of the LUG. If you want to do that, it's OK.

I don't want the contest to reduce the number of pictures that are shown on
the LUG. That's my biggest worry in starting the contest, actually. So go
ahead and post pictures here and there and everywhere. If we find that this
rule doesn't work, we'll change it.

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Re-announcing the LUG monthly photography contest)