Subject: [Leica] Re-announcing the LUG monthly photography contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Aug 25 14:49:51 2006

It's ready.

See http://leica-users.org/monthly-contest.html

When I announced this last week, the site was so new that some of your ISPs
weren't able to find it. After a week, even ISPs in the UK ought to know
about it.

I know it's not September yet, but the contest is open. Please register and
submit entries. If you are one of the people who has agreed to be a judge,
please register and then send me private email (reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us)
telling me the login name that you've used to register.

There are two fake pictures in there right now just as placeholders. As soon
as there are more than two real entries, I'll remove them.

It is now perfectly OK to register using a username that has a space in it.
(I figured out how to enable that while I was waiting for one of the endless
disk restores).

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re-announcing the LUG monthly photography contest)