Subject: [Leica] Re:Photos of M8
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Aug 26 05:51:12 2006

Adam,
With the verticle shutter their is a huge amount of room on either side of
the film gate to put a battery, SD card, and electronics.  Also, with no
need to find room for film their is even more room for electronics and such.

It may be wishfull thinking, but a RF makes a lot of sense for full frame as
you do not need room for the prism and mirror that increased in size as teh
sensor gets larger.  So, you just need to have the sensor flange distance
with a big enough throat to handle the light cone coming off the lens with a
rangefinder put on top or the side.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com