Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers- SonC
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 25 19:08:23 2006

Don't laugh, Sonny, we have a 100 yr low rainfall record here in South East
Queensland, Australia and the dams are damn near empty. No water in your
garden, no hosing anything, bans getting progressively more tough. Water
police patrolling the suburbs and neighbour shootouts over sprinklers. OK, I
made that last one up.

Hoppy of the parched state.