Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 34
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 25 19:03:12 2006

George, from your alternates, I really like the quirky leaning spectator,
and the orange lamp for its colour/composition as well.
The orange sign is nice abstract patterns
Sony might hire you, they are currently campaigning hard with their new DSLR
range and that orange, whoops they call it cinnabar, is their signature!
Might also be a Dutch thing, I think. Daniel can tell us.

Still trying to figure out what the flower and figure says to me

Cheers
Hoppy