Subject: [Leica] New kiddy pix posting
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Aug 25 14:42:16 2006

On Aug 25, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Craig Roberts wrote:

> Well -- close, anyway, Steve. Woods Services, as it's now known, is
> just three hours away.  The school in which I took the photos,
> however, is in suburban Washington, DC.  The full name is longer
> (HIPPA privacy act provisions discourage me from specifically
> identifying the venue) but it's known locally as simply the Woods
> School.  Maybe this abbreviated moniker gives the institution a
> certain cachet.  After all, your Dad's old place is the considered
> the "Harvard"  in the field.

that is interesting...is there any connection between the two
places?  The old place in Lanhorne was in fact, The Woods Schools...
so I am wondering how does a new school use the same name...

maybe some connection between them...

any way I really enjoyed your images,  and yes.. the people (patients/
clients and staff)  are very special...

Steve