Subject: [Leica] New kiddy pix posting
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Fri Aug 25 10:30:52 2006

Well -- close, anyway, Steve. Woods Services, as it's now known, is just
three hours away.  The school in which I took the photos, however, is in
suburban Washington, DC.  The full name is longer (HIPPA privacy act
provisions discourage me from specifically identifying the venue) but
it's known locally as simply the Woods School.  Maybe this abbreviated
moniker gives the institution a certain cachet.  After all, your Dad's
old place is the considered the "Harvard"  in the field.

Thank you for the kind words about the photos.  Every time I work an
assignment like this I am astounded by the single-minded and wholly
compassionate dedication of professional caregivers, most especially
those who work with children.  I use normal focal length lenses in such
shoots to minimize camera shake and give me some decent DOF when working
in these very low light conditions without flash, so I was also
impressed with the tolerance of the staff and kids as I stuck a camera
inches from their faces.  These are good people!

All the best,
Craig

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] New kiddy pix posting)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] New kiddy pix posting)