Subject: [Leica] Noctilux shooters now using Canon DSLR RE new 50 1.2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Aug 25 09:54:19 2006

So how many of you out there are interested in this new lens?  If it is as
good as the old FD then it will do a fabulous job.  I know that I have held
off going into Canon digital as I really use the 50mm length and never could
get on with the current offerings nor use for me such an important FL on an
adapter with attendant aperture and TTL flash issues.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Noctilux shooters now using Canon DSLR RE new 50 1.2)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Noctilux shooters now using Canon DSLR RE new 50 1.2)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Noctilux shooters now using Canon DSLR RE new 50 1.2)