Subject: [Leica] Musing pix
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Aug 23 16:58:02 2006

A superb sentiment and observation.  There are pics of
kids-as-kids, and then pics of kids-as-little people. I think
this one is of the latter kind. A pic like this displays a
continuity with adulthood.

I take alot of pics of my nieces and nephews, and amidst
their childish antics (all 5 and under),  their facial
expressions are sometimes surprisingly adult in character.
Kids learn largely by mimicking adults, so I guess it's
not that surprising in principle. But it's great to capture
it on film.

Scott