Subject: [Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Aug 22 07:34:32 2006

Bob

I think you may have hit on some of the Blue Ridge's appeal without
being aware of it. No exits mean no entrances, so you pretty much have
the place to yourself. No services? Damn. how could I last 15 minutes
without a 7-11.? And...No churches,car lots, fancy glass office
buildings, bars, massage parlors,47 screen movie theaters and their
trashy fare, ...Jesus H., the list of missing "necessities" is endless.
Let me at it. :-P

Walt