Subject: [Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 07:21:02 2006

Adam, now that I live in Asheville, North Carolina, where the Blue Ridge
Parkway runs parallel to several local roads here, I entered the Parkway
about a
year ago and left it after about 20 miles, partly because I just wanted to
see  what it was like but mostly because I couldn't find any way to get off
in
those  20 or so miles...I don't know much about the road because I was only
on
it for  those 20 miles but my main observations were that while it is, of
course,  beautful, there were few exits and absolutely no services on the
brief
part I  saw...

I believe someone who knows the route for, say, a couple of hundred miles,
should let you know (1) about exits and (2) are there places to get gas and
food... regards, bob cole

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)