Subject: [Leica] fair shots now 777 APX400
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Aug 21 17:05:27 2006

I'm about 10 rolls into the gallon, and plan to start
replenishing at 20. The agitation drill I'm using is
60 secs. initial agitation, 4 inversions every 60
secs. down to the four minute mark, then let it sit
and give it two inverasions 60 secs. before starting
to pour out. I think 11 mins. for APX 400 is good
place to start, at 72-73*F.